Be Ready When Disaster Strikes. If an unexpected emergency or disaster hits, are you prepared to leave your home-fast? You will be if you follow the advice in this book.
This book shows you how to create a self-contained disaster preparedness kit to help you survive your journey from ground zero to a safer location. Survival expert Creek Stewart details from start to finish everything you need to gather for 72 hours of independent survival-water, food, protection, shelter, survival tools, and so much more.
- A complete Bug Out Bag checklist that tells you exactly what to pack based on your survival skill level
- Photos and explanations of every item you need in your bag
- Resource lists to help you find and purchase gear
- Practice exercises that teach you how to use almost everything in your bag
- Demonstrations for multi-use items that save pack space and weight
- Specific gear recommendations for common disasters
- The book even includes special considerations for bugging out with children, the elderly, the physically disabled, and even pets.
- A disaster could strike your home at any moment.
- Are you prepared to face the devastating aftermath?
- Protect yourself and your family by building a Bug Out Bag today!
Afmeting: 15,2 x 1,4 x 22,9 cm
Gewicht: 286 gram